RemoteToronto, Ontario, CanadaCA$50 - CA$80 per yearSEO
Do you enjoy devising & testing SEO strategies and managing the team execution to deliver ROI? Does optimizing SEO processes to deliver better results, in a shorter time get you pumped?
Jumpfactor is looking for an SEO Expert with 5+ years of on-page and technical SEO & strategy experience. This full-time REMOTE role requires strong communication and SEO project management skills.
With us, you will expand further as an SEO expert and strategist. Search engine optimization is what you will live and breathe!
WHO WE ARE:
Jumpfactor is an Award-winning 6-time Growth500 Fast-growing Agency in Canada. We are a dynamic, fast-paced, and integrated digital inbound marketing agency. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters. We specialize in B2B services and technology marketing. If you are smart, and if you have the passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to add your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great.
- We are strategic
- We are passionate
- We are tenacious
- We keep learning
- We embrace team
- We have integrity
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE JUMPFACTOR:
- Very competitive compensation
- Remote work
- Constant growth & career advancement opportunities
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events, conferences)
- Paid social events
- Weekly learning programs
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4 - 6+ years of strong technical & SEO Strategy experience
- Deep knowledge of both onsite & offsite SEO
- Well-versed in content management systems like WordPress, Shopify, etc.
- Experience in custom Google Analytics and WMT troubleshooting
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experienced in technical SEO audits and keyword research for complex businesses
- Very fast and efficient with a variety of computer applications and SEO tools
- Proven experience in developing new strategies from research to roll-out with SOPs
- Deep knowledge of at least 5+ crawl tools, link analysis tools, and onsite audit tools
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST POSITION DETAILS:
- Setup client strategy and goals with your Account strategist
- Manage and coordinate work for junior SEO team members (team lead role)
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and processes for you and your SEO team
- Communication with the team, and management on strategy, timelines, and results
- Constantly learning and testing new SEO methods, and managing processes
- Perform in-depth B2B keyword research for clients and help develop cluster maps
- QA the work of your team and train/coach for improvement
- Monitor and proactively create and manage action plans across groups of clients
- Setup, and evaluate analytics and develop strategies for content and SEO team
- Analyzing data constantly and monitoring conversions, bounce rates, etc.
- Executing Local, national, and video SEO campaigns through your SEO team
- Report to the operations manager with key metrics, and targets
- Presenting on learnings and testing frequently with the team
- Minimum 4-6+ years of full-time SEO experience, with samples of results.
- Experience in working in a Digital Marketing Agency
- Experience working with clients in North America (preferably in the B2B space)
- Evidence of constant learning and testing of strategies
- Full-Time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm EST)
- 100% Remote
• Minimum 5-7+ years of full-time SEO experience, with samples of results. Minimum 3 years of SEO team management
• Evidence of constant learning and testing of strategies