RemoteToronto, Ontario, Canada
WHO WE ARE:
Jumpfactor is an Award-winning 6-time Growth500 Fastest Growing Agency in Canada, and we are expanding our team to include international talent. We are a dynamic, fast-paced, and integrated digital inbound marketing agency. Our expertise lies in B2B services and technology marketing.
If you are a smart and ambitious individual with a passion for learning, a creative mindset to explore new ideas, and the courage to contribute your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor is the ideal place for you to challenge yourself and be part of something extraordinary.
At Jumpfactor, we live and breathe our CORE VALUES:
- Strategic: We think ahead and craft the path to success.
- Passionate: Our enthusiasm drives exceptional results.
- Tenacious: We overcome challenges with unwavering determination.
- Keep Learning: Continuous growth powers our innovation.
- Embrace Team: Together, we achieve more.
- Integrity: Honesty and ethics guide our actions.
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE JUMPFACTOR:
- Very competitive compensation package.
- 100% Remote work.
- You will work with a very skilled international team.
- Endless growth opportunities and career advancement.
- Performance-based bonuses that recognize your impact.
- Access to paid training, courses, events, and conferences.
- Enjoy paid social events that foster team camaraderie.
- Engage in weekly learning programs to stay ahead.
- Harness state-of-the-art technologies and tools for excellence.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
2 to 5 years of experience writing multiple types of Long & Short-form content
Experience in different topics such as IT, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Software, Industrial, Marketing Technology
Excellent knowledge of SEO optimization and its integration into copy.
2+ years of experience in journalism or a related field.
Ability to conduct thorough research and produce high-quality copy within tight deadlines.
Strong command of grammar and exceptional writing style.
Ability to craft engaging content that targets buyer personas, tells a story and drives action through powerful copy for emails and landing pages.
Capacity to research technical B2B niche topics and translate complex concepts into understandable marketing copy.
Adaptable to AI technology
As a Content Manager (Writer/Editor) at Jumpfactor, your responsibilities will include:
Leveraging AI through a variety of channels to produce 12-15 content pieces per week for B2B clients, including blogs, sales copy, and landing pages.
Researching and editing B2B-focused content for various client industries, utilizing industry terminology and developing thought leadership.
Leveraging SEO keyword research tools, exceptional grammar, and a thorough understanding of conversion-oriented SEO-optimized copy.
Collaborating closely with a team of 5 professionals focused on a select set of clients, working together to drive traffic, generate leads, and achieve a significant return on investment for our clients.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to see your prior writing samples in one or more of the following topics: Managed Service Providers, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Software, Industrial, Marketing Technology, IT. Show us your talent, and let's embark on this exciting journey together!
Successful candidates will undergo a series of short assessments to further evaluate their potential.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm EST)
- 100% Remote
- 2 to 5 years writing about the following topics: Healthcare, Medical Devices, Software, Industrial, Marketing Technology, or IT industries
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a journalism role
- Ability to research topics and write copy to adhere to tight deadlines
- Proven experience producing high-quality copy and content for landing pages, blogs, eBooks, ad copy and other website assets.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO optimization and integration into copy
- Superb grammar and writing style ability
- Able to craft compelling content, target buyer persona while telling a story, and draft powerful copy for emails and landing pages to trigger emotions and drive action.
- Ability to research technical B2B niche topics and distill the concepts into understandable marketing copy